A Service of The Hummer Network
The Original Hummer Owners' Web Sites, Since 1996

If you have benefited from the Marketplace, do the right thing. Please Donate

Sellers Beware of Andrew !! THIEF

If you consider an ad to be spam, a scam or fraud, or you know there's a crook about, please report it here. Opinions expressed here are those of the author(s) only. The Hummer Network is not responsible for anything posted here.

Sellers Beware of Andrew !! THIEF

Postby dickyboy on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Back in October I sold a lightbar to a fellow named Andrew who seemed to be very nice . I gave him a deal on a light bar and 4 hella lights which we had agreed on in price. I sent them to him in Mn. He claims he and his brother do Duramax Conversions all the time and he wanted to send me a couple of fuel pumps and other items , I didn't want them , but he insisted. A week later I had not recieved money or the pumps. I called him the fallowing week and he said the pumps were sent back to him ,he must have put down the wrong address on them . I told him to just send the agreed amount of money to me and he said he would. Today it is November 25th and still nothing . He has called me even up to last week swearing he would send the money but still nothing. Its obviouse he is taking advantage of this sight to rip people off, and I would like to warn everyone who works off of this sight. Its a shaim that such a great group of people on this sight have to deal with assholes like this guy Andrew!! If anyone has any insight on him let me know. Tomorrow I will post his address on here and his # so others can at least watch out for each other. If he comes clean, I'll excuse him. The Hummer club is a great club and I've enjoyed it for 10 years and have never had this problem.Lets keep our club clean of this kind of behaivior.
dickyboy

Re: Sellers Beware of Andrew !! THIEF

Postby Mr Hahn on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Sorry to hear, I really wanted that lightbar but he got it first. Keep us posted.
Mr Hahn

Postby dickyboy on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:36 am

I will.
dickyboy

Postby papa chili on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:11 am

What a shame. I remember you telling me about this situation when i purchased the snorkel from you...which fits great by the way...i wish i lived closer to this guy, I am in the market for a lightbar and would gladly repo yours for you!

I would call the police...its mail fraud and you have proof and witnesses! Dont let this scumbag get away with it!
papa chili

Postby mk1spyder on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:23 am

I garuntee you got had by Blake Mastin. His name was not really Andrew. I got the exact same story from him about the duramax swaps and insisting to give you free parts. Post this on the main h1 forums, there are alot of people that can help with phone numbers addresses etc. And never ship anything without payment first.
mk1spyder

Postby Smoke jumper on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:20 am

If you know his home address contact police.
I bet you he is still here reading all the posts.
:twisted:
Good luck my friend.
:!:
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it"
Smoke jumper

Postby dickyboy on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:25 pm

He keeps calling me saying its his brother who is the one getting a bad rap but ANDREW[ who I'm dealing with ] still dosent pay either. I'm giving it until Monday then I'll be posting his info on here so people can look out for it. I don't know if its his personal address but someone else may recognize it. I'll call the authorities with his info.I personally think he's a common theif!! I'll keep all posted.
dickyboy

Postby WGTactical on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Wow, this is a good piece of info to have because I will be posting some H1 wagon stuff for sale in a few weeks. Although I never ship anything without cleared payment up front, there are just some folks I wouldn't sell to under any circumstance :twisted:

Good luck with the crook!
WGTactical

Postby Smoke jumper on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:25 pm

dickyboy wrote:He keeps calling me saying its his brother who is the one getting a bad rap but ANDREW[ who I'm dealing with ] still dosent pay either. I'm giving it until Monday then I'll be posting his info on here so people can look out for it. I don't know if its his personal address but someone else may recognize it. I'll call the authorities with his info.I personally think he's a common theif!! I'll keep all posted.

•••••••
You already waited to long - Monday make the call.
They will track him down no problem.
Hey what city he is at ?
•••••••
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it"
Smoke jumper

Postby dickyboy on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:10 am

He is in Mn. I will post his info at the end of the day if a check doesn't arrive. I'm glad for the responses . It shows that club members are aware and watching one another.
dickyboy

Next

Return to Report Spam, Scams or Crooks