Located in the Houston area. $32,500 OBO.
Selling my blacked out 6.4L '09 F250. Lifted, DPF and EGR deletes, custom intake, straight piped, 35" Nitto Grapplers M/Ts on 20" Rockstars, HD front and rear grill/bumper, HD side steps. $32,500 OBO takes it! Clean title and in hand, I'll send you a free carfax on your request.
Check out a video of the truck:
- 20" Rockstar wheels (4)
- 35" Nitto Trail Grappler M/Ts (4)
- DPF and EGR delete kits
- 4" straight piped, hell yeah
- Custom front and rear heavy duty bumper/grill guard
- Lift kit
- New Daystar body mounts
- HD side steps
- Fender Flares
- Ravelco Anti-Theft Device (read below)
- Custom air intake
- Tinted windows
- WeatherTech floor mats
- Brand new locking metal fuel door installed
- 4WD (high/low) and 2WD
- 6.4L Turbo Diesel
- HVAC works and blows cold
- Cruise control
- Powered sliding rear window
- Power adjustable exterior mirrors
- Heated seats
- Leather seats
- Driver/Front Passenger powered seats
- AM/FM Radio
- 6 disk CD player
- Microsoft Sync (connect your phone through bluetooth and you can play music)
- Electronic Rear Parking Aid
- Rear view backup camera (in mirror)
- Rear seat heavy duty fold out platform
- Lariat wood trim and fancy stuff (looks good!)
*Serious Inquiries Only Please!*
This does have the towing package but I have never used it for towing or heavy offroading, primarily highway miles for long hauls.
Not that we buy these trucks for mileage, it gets great mileage due to the deletes and custom work. Much better than any Tahoe or Suburban could ever get!
I'm selling the truck because my wife and I are simplifying our lives and I'm not driving it as much as I used to. This truck has been the ultimate Texas Truck and I will miss it. I hope it goes to someone that will have one heck of an awesome time with it! My wife loves it too, so make that note dudes: It is wife approved!
Ravelco Anti-Theft device
Straight from the Ravelco site "In 41 years - not one vehicle ever stolen!".
It's true. The anti-theft device is wired into the truck's electronics (and not messy work either). When you pull the plug and put it on your key chain, no one can start it.
There are no mechanical problems that I know of to keep you from rolling. There are typical chips from driving on the highway but mostly on the fender flares. No rust. I recently replaced the rear-cab body mounts as the Ford's stock mounts are junk and fall apart (they are made of foam). I replaced the two mounts with Daystar high quality mounts. I just felt while driving the mount under the driver is loose, after inspecting the old Ford foam has crumbled. The Daystar kit will come with the truck and has all the body mounts. There is a small scratch where a mesquite bush attacked the truck just behind the left rear fender.
I am cander27 on the HML.