Chrome users: This site IS secure!

A Service of The Hummer Network
The Original Hummer Owners' Web Sites, Since 1996

If you have benefited from the Marketplace, do the right thing. Please Donate

2003 H1 KSC2 2 DR TRUCK BODY 4 Sale

Hummer H1s wanted to buy or trade - Trucks only, Parts/Accessories is a separate category below

Moderator: shaun_kite

2003 H1 KSC2 2 DR TRUCK BODY 4 Sale

Postby Ultimateauto on Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:25 am

I am an Orlando based dealer/broker that years ago had an affiliated company deal in H1's. One of the buyers opened up his own store and had some success yet in recent times he struggled a bit. a few months ago he asked I help him with this 2003 H1 Truck Body w/ 38k miles by moving it to my line of credit while he sold the truck. It has now been almost 2 months and he has not got his $58000 asking price. Had 1 client offer $55,000 yet all change when the hurricane hit and he lost his whole business and had to cancel. I have a clear title and at this time we are taking offers.
The 2003 Hummer H1 KSC2 2dr Truck. has only 38k original miles. Runs and Drives Perfect. Cold AC nice radio back up cam etc. CTIS system from factory (airs tires both up and down) in working order. Really clean inside and out. Very minimal rust on edge of roof like they all do. We left it alone wanted repair method to be up to buyer however we have the means to repair to your desired specifications. Tires in great shape, daily drive-able thus wouldn't hesitate to head cross country. Has the updated 6.5 Turbo Diesel engine. w/ all 4x4 and lockers working perfect. Needs only a few little details addressed (air vents etc) yet will be priced accordingly. Check out the pics by clicking this link ; http://www.ultimate-autosports.com/deta ... 37823.html
or go to ultimateautosports.com . Call or text me at 407-222-9155 with any questions or to set up a time to check it out personally. I believe you can this one for a steal..
Ultimateauto

Return to H1s Wanted