Chrome users: This site IS secure!

A Service of The Hummer Network
The Original Hummer Owners' Web Sites, Since 1996

If you have benefited from the Marketplace, do the right thing. Please Donate

Full set of H1 civilian composite doors - complete kit!

Parts and accessories for HMMWVs (Humvees) - For sale ONLY (no WTB)

Moderator: shaun_kite

Full set of H1 civilian composite doors - complete kit!

Postby Jordan Innovations on Wed May 23, 2018 12:51 pm

Hey gents,

I was in a deal to buy a 2000 truck that had soft doors, and am not a fan of X-doors for a street truck, and couldn't stomach paying $8k-10k for a used set of civilian doors just to spend $500/ea on AM General window regulators. Through some twists and turns I took a chance with a shop that had made some composite Hummer parts in the past to make me a set of doors that'd hold real glass (metal tracks), use high-end aftermarket (reliable) window motors, and be lightweight enough that I could take them on an off in the summer time.

I paid cash ahead of time, and waited a couple months, but low-and-behold, the doors showed up and I was very impressed - the finish is good, they appear to be straight/true (not warped), the window tracks and close-outs are metal, the hinge and door lock hardware is new and high-quality, and they're LIGHT. I'd estimate less than 20lbs each (without glass).

After waiting ~6months to find out the 2000 HMC4 I had bought was actually salvage title, I'm into another truck, and these doors are just taking up space in my garage. I figure another H1 or HMMWV owner looking for doors will appreciate the value, so I'm passing these along.

4 doors ready to ship to me

Received! Thick, straight flanges. Corners will need to be trimmed

Metal window tracks run the full height of the doors and span the top of the channel

2x Autoloc window kits (4-doors total)

Hummer door latches
    http://u.cubeupload.com/gsxrjjordan/sl5001.jpg[/img]

I'll get some pics up of the rest, but this is everything you need to add fiberglass doors to your H1 or HMMWV
      Set of 4 FRP doors, brand new gel coat ready for paint
      3/16" steel hinges, lift-off type, can drill to fit stock H1 pattern
      Autoloc 2-window flat-glass window kit - HD Bosch motors, holds glass tightly - no switches, wire to OEM or I can include aftermarket ones
      4x keyed and 4x non-keyed Hummer door handles, brand new
      4x block-off plates, CNC bent, and laser cut for interior door handles (will add pic)
      4x weather stripping to seal door, pre-cut
      4x door latches for striker plates

The glass will need to be sourced (I was going to use 1/4" tempered, tinted glass from a commercial shop), I believe 28"W x 24" tall is the size.
As noted above, the edges will need to be trimmed (the molds make the doors slightly too large, so you can trim to fit on different chassis).
Shipping will be on a pallet, well packed, just how I received them. I'll pay for commercial delivery to CONUS for asking price.

$4500 obo
jeff (at) jordan innovations .com
Attachments
IMG_0099.JPG
Jordan Innovations

Re: Full set of H1 civilian composite doors - complete kit!

Postby Jordan Innovations on Thu May 31, 2018 10:42 am

Posted to local Craigslist, Ebay will be next - would much rather sell 'em here!

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts ... 94720.html
Jordan Innovations

Postby Jordan Innovations on Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:45 pm

Interested in offers - price is somewhat flexible. These are just sitting in my garage, would love to see them on someone's truck.
Jordan Innovations

Postby Drywalls Elite on Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:50 pm

I am looking for 2 rear doors to transform my 1995 2 door hardtop onto an 4 door sort top
any help would be solely appreciated

Jon Peterson
drywallselite@me.com
Drywalls Elite

Return to HMMWV Parts and Accessories For Sale