A Service of The Hummer Network
The Original Hummer Owners' Web Sites, Since 1996

If you have benefited from the Marketplace, do the right thing. Please Donate

2000 H1 wagon (white) majorly refurbished

Previously owned Hummer H1s for sale - For sale ONLY (no WTB)

2000 H1 wagon (white) majorly refurbished

Postby ShawnSak on Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:24 pm

If your looking for an H1 in great shape let me know. I've got one that has been extensively refurbished with more than $40000 In new original factory ordered hummer parts. PDM module and power train engine all great shape. All fluids changed bi annually over past 8 years I've had this truck. 12 year tune up that includes new rotors, pads, rebuilt calipers all four wheel gear boxs rebuilt with all new parts and spares parts taken out all in perfect shape that will be included with unit as long as they don't sell in spare parts forum first. (except old seals, bushings and such of course that have been replaced with new factory parts) four new half shafts with the old ones as spares in perfect shape, two sets of wheels and tires,(one set of Dave cepak aluminum 17 inch with Yokohama geolanders, one set 16.5 inch aluminum with super swampers). New air lines and refurbished cti system (new deflate valves, new metal braided lines from gear boxes to wheels, rancho remote control air shock system, new Dave cepak adjustable shocks, all new hoses, new electrical cables from batteries to starter & such, 2 new batteries still under warentee, new vacuume pump, new waste gate selonoid, new low coolant sensor, new factory windshields with defrost, new blower, new generator, new alternator, rebuilt amc starter, full over hood bush guard, air conditioning so cold you can chill beverages, heater in perfect condition, monsoon stereo with monsoon sub, cd changer all working great, new abs/tti control module, even new breather valve on vent system so unit in factory water friendly shape,and on and on I could go. Know cti system, abs, tti and every system has been lovingly refurbished and this H1 has not been used for rock climbing or abused by me but rather used for hunting season and open range travel / road use thus 2 different sets of wheels and tires. This is my baby. BUT my oldest child has just been offered a partial scholarship at a very exclusive school two years early, and so due to fact his education fund doesn't mature for two years I am on the scramble to raise $120 000 to make it happen for him. We got this year covered but he has 4 more years at least and I got two more kids! So... I guess it's time to face the fact I got to give her up. Additionally this H1 is legal in BOTH USA and CANADA meaning it has had all brokerage and Canadian import paperwork done with valid Canadian issued registration and stickers. Sad day for me and happy day for someone who is serious about getting a unit I NEVER planned to part with thus all the refurbished work. Additionally it has been kept in a heated shop. Send me an email and offer above $68 000 usd and I will drive it to you where ever you are in North America or you can arrange to have it shipped or you can pick it up yourself. I can meet purchaser in northern Montana Coutts / Sweet Grass. No tire kickers no insulting offers. No jerks offering to refinance or loans and all that crap. Please don't waste my time as I am working two jobs to cover this education deal. But if you are serious and know what all this work represents in man hours of labor and how rare it is to have all these upgrades and systems in new condition by all means send me an email and we can talk a deal. I have priced this unit at a more than fair price so if I get multiple offers will take the highest bid with easiest transportation agreement. All spare parts come with the wagon as long as they don't sell first on the spare parts forum. The price won't drop if the spare parts are sold first but as soon as I have an agreement I will remove all spare parts from the spare parts pages and load them in the wagon!
ShawnSak

Return to H1s For Sale