A Service of The Hummer Network
The Original Hummer Owners' Web Sites, Since 1996

If you have benefited from the Marketplace, do the right thing. Please Donate

1999 HMCO Black /Grey w/ lots extras!!!!! WA State

Previously owned Hummer H1s for sale - For sale ONLY (no WTB)

1999 HMCO Black /Grey w/ lots extras!!!!! WA State

Postby elculebra on Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:42 pm

I am putting up for sale my 1999 HMCO

I purchased this truck in 2003 with 30k miles on it. It sits now at 111,000 and runs great.
I have babied this thing since I got it. This is my second HMCO .
It has been garage kept in Washington State. We don't salt the roads here so there is no corrosion.

*a brief history about my truck. When I bought it I was sold a ridiculous warranty that covered the truck 72 months or 100k. That being said everything that went wrong on this truck was fixed:) . At about 75k miles a head gasket failed on the exhaust side. While it was torn down a visual inspection was done of all the cylinders and all were fine. I was assured my block is ok by the tech at the dealership who did all of my work for years . Some reasearch on the casting numbers. The truck got hit onthe corner of the hood by some dummyNo body damage was done the hood was replaced . The dealership did all the repairs. I have all the service records.

Included with the sale (which I will not separate)
Transfercase from an 04
Complete set of tires mt/r 95%tread
Steering box
Square back kit w/black and white top
Factory service book
Misc parts -ball joints tie rod ect.. will post
Spare tire and carrier
Set of heated windshields
A tailgate extender custom made for carriying things like plywood
Upgrades
12000k factory winch with new synthetic line
Factory sound bar above visors
Alpha pre cleaner (I still have the old one too)
Center rack
Lightbar /lights
Rear bumper lights
Puss fog lamps
Alpha brushgsurd
Brand new leather
Knee room thing
Rear console w cup holers
Military antenna (which is removeable)

I'm sure I'm forgetting something

The body is in good shape and the top is good. There are no leaks and I had the rear windo replaced with quality plastic window from a local boat shop
There are a few scratches. The door paint is cracking near the windows? My 95 did the same thing
All gauges work no leaks. I recently did new brakes and all fluids
Stanadyne fuel treatment has been used in every fueling and I don't drive faster than 65 all graphics will be removed and detailed at time of sale

I will add to this soon. Basically you will get 17 years worth of my hummer collection. I hate to see this go. It's been parked for the past 5 years. I drive it once a week to keep the juices flowing. Any question please messsge me st realtsu23@gmail.com please email me I'm not in here very much these days.
clean WA title in hand
Attachments
IMG_1455.JPG
IMG_1276.JPG
IMG_1274.JPG
IMG_0724.JPG
IMG_0727.JPG
IMG_5342.JPG
IMG_0728.JPG
IMG_0672.PNG
elculebra

Return to H1s For Sale